We are looking to hire a qualified & skilled “Marketing Specialist” with the following Requirements:
– Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing Department) Or Any bachelor’s degree with Marketing diploma or MBA in Marketing.
– Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
– Good time-management skills
– Professional qualifications in a marketing/business related discipline.
– Knowledge of sales processes and systems.
– Results and team-work oriented with excellent communication skills.
– Strong understanding/ experience in Digital / social media modern marketing approach.
– Experience +4 years in marketing field.
– Excellent Command of Arabic and English Language.
– Legal Background is needed.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
– Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and Captions & Tweets).
– Manage end-to-end digital projects.
– Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
– Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
– Liaise with Marketing & business development teams to ensure brand consistency.
– Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase brand awareness.
– Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
– Work with data & insights specialists to capture relevant and timely data (onsite & post show surveys, registration forms, industry research etc).
– Stay up to date with digital media developments.
– Implement and follow up with ongoing digital Ads.
– Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
– Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
– In depth knowledge of SEO and Google ads programs.
– Coming up with PR strategies & building relationships with the media.
– Arranging press conferences and events.
– Overseeing market research.
– Bringing in new business opportunities.
– Managing client relationships.
– Support in preparing communication: newsletters, surveys and ensuring timely dispatch.
– Networking with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
– Monitoring market and competitor activities regularly through appropriate analysis to be able to respond if needed.