Associate – Dispute Resolution
Levari Law Firm is looking to hire a mid-level Associate to join our Dispute Resolution team with experience in both; Litigation and Arbitration. The ideal candidate is required to have a fair degree of maturity, gravitas, and emotional intelligence. Also, be able to multi-task while staying organized and while being keen on learning and engaging on different legal matters in different jurisdictions of practice while demonstrating the ability to fit in Levari’s high-working standards, workload, and atmosphere.
The ideal candidate must meet the below criteria, and be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and legal expertise performing the type of work below:
- Deep understanding of pre-litigation and litigation proceedings in criminal, commercial and civil litigation, while being able to represent clients before court and governmental agencies for assigned relevant cases;
- Interprets laws, rules and regulations for individuals and businesses;
- Drafting of required litigation documents such as memos, briefs, pleadings, and appeals;
- Conduct legal research;
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting the lawsuit;
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents;
- The ability to develops strategy and arguments in preparation for case presentation;
- Provides advice to clients on their legal rights and obligations;
- Write articles and disseminate knowledge on cases and new laws;
- · Ensure all legal work is completed efficiently, accurately, and on-time;
- Dubai Court experience is a plus; and
- International and Local Arbitration experience is a plus.
- Egyptian law qualified;
- 4-5 years of Litigation experience;
- Fluent in English and Arabic;
- Excellent written and communication skills; and
- Experience in clients and team management.